More mass rebuilds for GCC

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Dec 18 07:43:16 UTC 2005

As you'll notice, there will be lots more packages bumped for the rebase
to gcc.  Most completed today, but we'll be working through a list of
failures over the next couple days.  Things will still be in a bit of
flux, but we're working on it.

Java is still being worked on too.  Getting the java stack built with
gcj is a great accomplishment and I really respect our java and gcj team
for putting in the work to further the free java.  Please bare with us
as we finalize the development changes necessary to accomplish this
task.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora