Royalty free gstreamer plug-in

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 23 16:59:13 UTC 2005

Hi

>Just to make sure I follow you - this only applies to the binaries,
>correct ? We both agree that patent law does not stop you from shipping
>source code that implements patented techniques ?

I am not sure about that. Even if everyone agrees on that here we still
might need to consult the legal team before proceeding with this.
Everyone here might reach a position that makes the obvious sense but
thats not necessary what the law says. So lets talk to the counsel and
halt the discussion for now.

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/