Can't upgrade to Rawhide

Igor Jagec igorm5 at vip.hr
Thu Dec 29 01:38:11 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> What do people find interesting about it? . Remember to separate the
> core features from the ones the GUI presents which can be added to
> things like system-config-packages or yumex.

I never use GUI tools myself. I only wanted to see if Smart really
resolves dependencies better than the other tools. The only problem I
saw till now is that it upgrades kernel-devel package instead of install
it. Of course, it lack of some features like package repackaging or
installing packages locally but I suppose that is expected in such early
phase of development. I hope that Yum will be faster and faster from
version to version...

Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec