Can't upgrade to Rawhide

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Dec 29 04:09:06 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 14:48, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >Smart does have some intriguing "features" though. :)
>
> What do people find interesting about it? . Remember to separate the
> core features from the ones the GUI presents which can be added to
> things like system-config-packages or yumex.

Primarily the downgrading packages to resolve deps and support for multiple
repository metadata formats intrigue me. Though why I'd need to install
anything from a red carpet or apt repo that doesn't also provide yum
metadata, I dunno.

Oh, and on the GUI front... I actually think smart's GUI sucks (at least, the
last time I looked at it, but its been a few revs).

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com