rawhide report: 20050106 changes

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Jan 6 18:22:18 UTC 2005

--On Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:09 PM -0500 David Hollis
<dhollis at davehollis.com> wrote:

> I've seen that a few times in Evolution.  The message appears to be
> empty, but if you select a different message and then re-select the
> original, the body content is there.  I can't reproduce it manually,
> it's just one of those things that sometimes happens.

What kind of message store?

I'm using dovecot-0.99.10.9-1.FC3.2 for the server (Mulberry for client)
and dovecot sometimes "loses" message parts, but selecting another IMAP
folder and then the original will sometimes cure it. Or I may need to drag
the message to another folder. It's intermittent so I've been unable to get
a reproducible test case to debug it. I'm pretty sure it's dovecot's
failure as evidenced by logging the IMAP protocol from Mulberry.