Fedora Core 4

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Sat Jan 15 03:35:08 UTC 2005

Le vendredi 14 janvier 2005 à 21:35 -0500, Bill Nottingham a écrit :
> Féliciano Matias (feliciano.matias at free.fr) said:
> > GFS ?
> > There are packages in Rawhide.
> > It's just for the record. It's not a request.
>
> Told you I was forgetting something.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-
December/msg00891.html
        rawhide report: 20041222 changes
        New package GFS
        	GFS - The Global File System

        New package GFS-kernel
        	GFS-kernel - The Global File System kernel modules

> > > - GCC 4, if it's ready
> > >
> > > - Xen and Virtualization
> >
> > Anaconda support for Xen host ? This should be great for testing
> > propose.
>
> Maybe, maybe not. It's not completely obvious that anaconda
> is the right way to set up a virtual environment.

Not to setup a virtual environment. I want to know if I could install
FC4 within a virtual environment provided by Xen.