Fedora Core 4

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Jan 16 09:14:50 UTC 2005

On 01/15/2005 10:49:16 AM, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:

> But yes, it looks great. Finaly i can install a couple of different
> servers w/o having to have more than one physical box. F.ex. i could
> want to run two distros at ones - for different purposes.

slightly off topic - where I use to work, the policy was we ran RH 7.x
One employee wanted slackware, but RH 7.x was the policy (I think
because of patch policy).
We did have root on our own boxes, though - so he installed slackware
and ran it through a chroot in RH7, and even had X working in the
chroot.

I suppose this could be used for that too ;)