Fedora Core 4

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jan 18 16:08:40 UTC 2005

> > If you apply the patches I sent you a year or two ago we can have
> > bluetooth networking support working fairly much out of the box
> too...
> >

> it might be useful to provide links just in case this has been totally
> forgotten

Two patches -- first we split the end of ifup/ifdown into separate ifup-
eth/ifup-eth scripts, then we add the if{down,up}-bnep scripts which use
that for Bluetooth networking support.

We can move some other stuff out of the generic scripts now too -- like
the bridge support. That's left as an exercise for the reader.

--
dwmw2