Proposal: swap epic for irssi

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Jan 19 18:02:23 UTC 2005

Am Di, den 18.01.2005 schrieb Colin Charles um 5:35:

> For FC-4, what would folk think about removing epic and replacing it
> with irssi in Core?
>
> irssi currently sits in Extras, and we could very likely just move epic
> to Extras after the swap.
>
> Thoughts?

> Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my

Hi Colin,

I think this is a good idea as there are certainly much more irssi users
than epic fans. irssi is actively developed and has powerful features
like the proxy ability.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.9_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:58:27 up 5 days, 2:20, load average: 0.26, 0.21, 0.27