further package removals/potential package removals

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 23:08:03 UTC 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:30:33 -0200, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto
>  The best thing to do about that is to make a pol: send periodic reports to
> be filled by members of Fedora comunities and trying to measure what is
> being used, by who and under what circunstancies.

Bah... i dont care about popularity.... I dont care one little bit
about it.  Relying on a measure of current popularity is going to
entrench the status quo in terms of user demographics and
technologies.. not a particularly good idea for a distro that is
suppose to be pushing new promising technology in quickly.  And polls
of this nature are subject to extreme 'sweaky wheel' bias.

-jef