RFC: Soname in rpm name

Jeff Pitman symbiont at berlios.de
Tue Jan 25 14:36:23 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 19:19, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > On Tuesday 25 January 2005 08:10, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > > I only see added value at no real cost
> >
> > Quick reminder: if Bug 130352 isn't addressed, non of the above
> > discussion is very useful:
> >
> > http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/130352
>
> It looks like https://bugzilla.redhat.com/111071

Uh, yeah.  130352 was submitted after discussion between Rex, Axel, and
I when 111071 couldn't be found. 111071 was eventually found but we
realized it to be a dead-end discussion.  130352 has the trimmings of
an RFE, rather than a bug report. Maybe the report should be modified
and reworked as such so we can make progress on this.

--
-jeff