Packet Inspection

Roland Kaeser roli at israel-jugendtag.ch
Wed Jan 26 12:42:39 UTC 2005

Hello

Sorry I didn't got all replays to My email. Yes I ment "package
inspection". Sorry this was a mispelling in the heat of the work.
Does somebody know anything about this "TCP/IP Package inspection?" I
really depend on a such function.

Many thanks.

Roland

--
Roland Käser
Fulachstr. 197

 ** Schon vom Israel-Jugendtag gehört? **
                   www.israel-jugendtag.ch

This e-mail is confidential. It may be read, copied and used only by the
intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the
sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning.Please then delete
the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person. We believe,
but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.
You should take full responsibility for virus checking.