redhat abe

Jeff Johnson n3npq at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 13:39:28 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote:

>Do you have any idea what it's like being bathed in flames for months
>and years at a time b/c you're trying to VOLUNTEER to help out an
>organization that appears to actively wish to deter your help? At least
>you get paid to get flamed. I get flamed and laughed at for free.

I warned you when I added yum to FC:

    You are so so doomed!

And thanks for shouldering much of the depsolver diagnosis load with yum
support. That is personally appreciated.

>so pull the other one, its got bells on.

So you want to get paid to be flamed?

I'm sure that can be arranged if/when you wish.

Me, I want peace and quiet for a change, there's work to do.

73 de Jeff