grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 28 17:48:59 UTC 2005

> Actually, I was running the nv driver. With the nvidia driver, I have
> the same version:
>
> [peter at localhost ~]$ glxinfo | grep version
> server glx version string: 1.3
> client glx version string: 1.3
> OpenGL version string: 1.5.2 NVIDIA 66.29
> glu version: 1.3

Tsk. Well I don't know what to tell you - I've had different versions
for the nvidia driver. Maybe you're right and this is a setup error on
my part, but this whole setup seems strange to me.

Why would you split a library off from xorg-x11, but not split the
headers?

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>
Cornell University