SPARC

Martín Marqués martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Tue Jul 5 16:57:43 UTC 2005

El Mar 05 Jul 2005 12:52, Horst von Brand escribió:
> Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Not at all, quite the opposite.  While the mailing lists aren't
> > high-traffic, there are usually a couple of messages per day on the user
> > mailing list, and Spot is tirelessly building packages.  We're about to
> > get a build cluster set up here in Westford to help Spot out, and Peter
> > Jones is fixing up Anaconda to get some bootable media for Corona.  It's
> > still quite alive and even more active than it was 6 - 8 months ago.
>
> My mirroring hasn't picked up anything new for months now... perhaps I'm
> pulling the wrong stuff?

OK, I got a FC3 at home (AMD athlon), and at work we have 4 Ultra5, 1 Ultra10,
and 1 Ultra1, all with Debian/SPARC, except the Ultra10 which has Solaris 7
due to Informix.

Now, al thought I don't have the ability to use any of them, I can install
what ever on my U5 workstation, but it shouldn't stop my programming (I can't
have the WS down for a whole day).

Is there anything I can help with?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA