rawhide report: 20050711 changes

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Tue Jul 12 05:14:20 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 00:40 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> My name is seth vidal. I was not upset by spatial nautilus.

Glad to hear that. But this is missing the point -- forcing such
preferences onto others is not right, and the people that don't like
this behavior (and let me tell you, in my experience they are the vast
majority, with the minority being ambivalent, no real fans AFAIK)
are going to be rightfully upset. But I digress, if folks didn't figure
it by now that this is not the way to make friends...

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.