No more right click terminal

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:47:15 UTC 2005

Thanks! The second most common question in our queue seems to be (Fed Core 3
wasnt approved for usage. Fed Core 4 was and it is coming up)

"How do I turn off the stupid new window for every directory." Being
able to push this out to a bunch of people will definately cut down
these questions

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator