List purpose (was Re: No more right click terminal)

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Jul 15 17:57:29 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 19:09 +0200, Miloslav Trmac wrote:

> Very roughly, I interpret "the community" as "fedora-maintainers + people
> who should be there" (e.g. I don't know whether the documentation or
> translation team members are on the list).  The community of people who
> _do_ things in Fedora.

So if the community is maintainers and other such users, but the target
audience is somebody far less advanced than this, how are we supposed to
get feedback from our target audience?  Would we not be better served by
coding and developing for the only groups we care to get feedback from?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: