No more right click terminal

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Jul 16 00:42:21 UTC 2005

Hi

>Must it be in a context with the desktop to make sense?

Yes. When you click on something on the desktop you dont expect a random
unrelated menu to pop out.

>I don't know what users use most often that don't need to work all the
>time with shells to accomplish their tasks efficiently. Thus I was
>suggesting to make the first part of the right-click menu configurable.

Making it configurable is the easy opt-out option. Then you call really
tell all the users to piss off because we made it configurable.  Dont
get me wrong. I do see the value it in for some people. Making the
defaults right is the hard part which is why we are having this huge
flamewar^W discussions

regards
Rahul