No more right click terminal

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sat Jul 16 06:34:00 UTC 2005

> Prove to me that the complaints about the terminal represent a large
> contingent of fedora's userbase.  I claim you and everyone else in
> this thread represent a vocal minority of the fedora userbase as well
> as the gnome userbase more generally. Prove me wrong.

Why not the other way: prove that there is a large number of people
_complaining_ about that menu. All my experiences, without fail, has
shown that menu to be highly enjoyed by all users: from completely
clueless to advanced.

Given all the discussion around this, it is clear that there is a
portion of the user base that care deeply about it. Where is the other
portion that was so badly inconvenienced by the button to outweigh
the pain that's been caused to folks that do use it?

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.