GUI Debugger

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Jul 26 20:27:43 UTC 2005

--On Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:33 PM +0200 Tarjei Knapstad
<tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com> wrote:

> It's quite a bit more than you ask for, but I'd highly recommend you
> give KDevelop a spin. It has gdb, valgrind, cvs, subversion, younameit
> integrated.

I'll give it a shot. I feared it might be a bit much to set up, as I mostly
use the command line.

Do any of the GUI front-ends for gdb have something like a local variables
window? Looking at gdbtui, I just see source lines and registers. While I'm
not afraid of looking at assembler, I'd like to look at source language
variables (C++) if I can.