rawhide report: 20050726 changes

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Jul 26 21:20:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 10:25 -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> On 07/26/2005 07:46 AM, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 07:26 -0400, Build System wrote:
> >

> >>openoffice.org-1:1.9.117-3.1.0.fc4
> >>----------------------------------
> >>* Tue Jul 19 2005 Caolan McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> - 1:1.9.117-3
<snip>

> >>openoffice.org-1:1.9.121-1.2.0.fc5
> >>----------------------------------
> >>* Mon Jul 25 2005 Caolan McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> - 1:1.9.121-1
> >>- next version
<snip>

> >Caillon,  you have been busy.  I'm guessing the FC4 version slipped in
> >accidently?
> >
> Yesterday was my day off.  Try again.  :-)

My humblest apologies gentlemen.  I now realize that Caillon and Caolan
are two different people.  (whoops)

Caolan, thanks for your great work on OpenOffice.org
Caillan, thanks for your great work on Firefox.

This is actually something of a relief because I was stunned that one
people would be handling both OOo and Firefox/Mozilla/etc, both which
seem to be big tasks in themselves.

Rodd
 It's much better on my side"