What next?

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Wed Jun 1 22:26:54 UTC 2005

Elliot Lee wrote:

>Maybe it's time to start the brainstorming for Fedora Core 5 and Fedora
>Extras 5 - what major features are you willing to put effort into?

I'd like to see better laptop support, in particular some sort of
Profile support as well as better wireless support. Currently to have my
laptop work both at home and at work (in dual mode), i have to hack
rc.sysinit horribly to extend the semantic of the 'netprofile=' kernel
argument so that it also changes the Xorg.conf file, .gconf files, and
so on.... Also, system-config-network is still an incredibly
counter-intuitive and confusing tool.

-denis