What next?

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Thu Jun 2 00:55:51 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 13:59 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Maybe it's time to start the brainstorming for Fedora Core 5 and Fedora
> Extras 5 - what major features are you willing to put effort into?

Some support for live-CD, Knoppix-style media. Stateless clients support
is a plus.

Some way to share Evolution calendar and contacts info between computers
and between users.

Some way to migrate desktop settings from one machine to another, so I
don't end up doing rsync/ssh hacks to keep my xchat/gaim/whatever
settings in sync.

GL-accelerated X server, so that my eyes won't hurt anymore after
staring at the tube for 10 hours straight.

...hmmm, it looks like most of the things I'm mentioning are projects
that are still in full development, unfinished yet.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/