What next?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sun Jun 5 07:08:40 UTC 2005

> Projects are getting larger and larger and need more time to develop.
> Increasing the release cycle every year or two isn't the answer.

How would you know? Red hat has never had a release cycle of anything
other than 6 months. You seem to be making an assertion you can't
support. I'm suggesting we try something to see if it helps.

> Developers simply need to get a bit more sophisticated and have a stable
> development tree and one or more blue-sky trees.

I'll make sure I put that down on my list of things to do for fedora
next week:
 'be more sophisticated'

thanks,
-sv