What next?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sun Jun 5 17:49:02 UTC 2005

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 12:30:35PM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> that the fourth iteration of that model is viable. I've watched the
> amount of stuff that needs to be done at the fedora extras steering
> committee meetings and it's non-trivial and needs to be done ASAP.

  I asked you to give informations about what is giving troubles,
now you reference something I never heard of before.
What is the fedora extras steering committee ? Pointers ? First time I
heard about it.
  Maybe I'm just off track, but there is a complete lack of clarity
around all this at least from my perspective.

Daniel