google summer of code

ness e_mc_h2 at web.de
Sun Jun 5 18:14:34 UTC 2005

I've written a spec file for what I'd do (see attachment).
I don't wan't to press so., but there's not much time until June 14th,
the final deadlinev for applying to the google summer of code. It would
be really nice if so. could tell me whether my idea is accepted and
fredora would like o be the mentoring organization or not, because of if
not I've to ask so. other (eg. ubuntu), but I like the idea of a
community distribution like fredora.