What next?

Curtis Doty Curtis at GreenKey.net
Sun Jun 5 19:48:13 UTC 2005

Michael Tiemann wrote:

>attainment.  Running a marathon is hard, but running up up Mt. Everest
>is a different ballgame, and pretending it's not is reckless.

What a great analogy. I would suggest walking is safer and has a better
chance of reaching the summit and returning alive... And don't piss off
the Sherpas. :-p

OT: How does one outsider/dabbler know which specific rpm builds are
going into fc4 (or any official release) at any given point in time?

I'm in the middle of uncovering/reverting some unpleasant behaviour
introduced into syslinux 3.08 and I'd be curious to know if the 3.08-2
build up on rawhide is on the table for fc4 or fc5? Since only 3.07 was
in test3.

../C