What next?

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sun Jun 5 15:24:40 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 13:59 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Maybe it's time to start the brainstorming for Fedora Core 5 and Fedora
> Extras 5 - what major features are you willing to put effort into?

Can we make it a point to write out Specification documents? This way we
foster more openness, everyone has an idea of what we want to achieve,
and its publically accessible (and more can come along to help out when
they see interest)

This is very much like how we did it for UbuntuDownUnder
(http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/) and I think we can only gain from
repeating this exact process

We too have a wiki at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ and I'm sure a new
section for this can be created and will foster a lot more community
targets (and we'll also know what to expect for FC-5, goals,
expectations, future goals, etc.)

Regards
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/