OT: nVidia driver [was: Wish list]

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:32:52 UTC 2005

On 6/7/05, Jerone Young <jerone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since I havne not actively kept up with nv development I really don't.
> I don't believe they work on the nv  driver any, just pass on the
> specs to someone to support the card.

I think you should go check through the history of the nv driver.
You'll be amazed at whom is doing the large scale changes and perhaps
shocked when you find their name at nvidia  as an email address.  hell
just grep through the /usr/share/doc/xorg-x11-6.8.2/CHANGELOG for nv
highlighted references and you'll get a much better feel as to long
term historic nature of nvidia's involvement with nv driver
development.

-jef