Where is it ? :)

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Jun 13 16:30:24 UTC 2005

Jeff Pitman wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 June 2005 00:02, Paul Howarth wrote:
>
>>Someone on fedora-list is getting the tracebacks too. Which version
>>of bittorrent are you using, and where did you get it?
>

> [jeff at symbiont ~]$ rpm -q python-khashmir
> python-khashmir-4.1.1-2.1.fc3.rf
> [jeff at symbiont ~]$ rpm -q bittorrent
> bittorrent-4.1.1-2.1.fc3.rf
>
> Rpmforge aka dag.

I have an FC3 package of BitTorrent 4.1.2 at
http://www.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/bittorrent/ which *may* address this
issue (I don't know if this is one of the "many" bugs fixed upstream).
My packages don't split out python-khashmir so you may need to rpm -e
that package if you try mine. I'd be interested to know if this fixed
the problem.

Paul.