What next?

kas kas11 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 14 20:57:45 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 16:17 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> As was pointed out to me - I need to mark down today on my calendar:
> June 14th - someone on fedora-devel-list said something positive about
> yum.
> :)
>
> thanks,
>
> -sv

I must say that yum has been working magnificently around here lately and
on the odd occasion where there was a hickup/operator error, a solution
was posted almost immediately.  There is no question in my mind that if
Fedora is to be the success we all hope it will be,  it will be in large
part due to the blood, sweat and tears Seth has poured into Yum.

Thanks Seth,

Karen