xm restore in unstable/FC4

Michael Paesold mpaesold at gmx.at
Mon Jun 20 20:45:27 UTC 2005

Regarding xen I wrote:

> This should be probably be changed to xc_domain_create(..) == -1 as
> condition for an error.
>
> Well, I have just looked into the sources in the BitKeeper repository and
> saw that this code has already changed substantially for some weeks now.
> Now
> I don't really understand, what the FC4 package is really built from.
>
> It says xen-2-20050530 -- xen 2 -- but booting xen says 3.0 devel.
> Rik, could you clear this up for me, please? Thanks.

Perhaps I should look first and write later. :-)
"rpm -q --changelog xen" does give the answer, indeed.

The last pull from upstream seems to have happened 20050424, so this
predates the code drift (and corrections of this bug).

Rik, could you either fix this error with a patch for the rpms
in -development or pull in a new snapshot from upstream?

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold