Enable Default CONFIG_IP6_NF_QUEUE?

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 20:28:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 04:24:23PM -0400, Jeff Weston wrote:
 > Excellent!  We will be looking forward to the next kernel update.
 >
 > Out of curiosity, will this affect FC4 only, or will the changes go into FC3 as well?

Yep, when I do a 2.6.12 update for FC3. (Which I'll do shortly after the FC4 update
goes out).

There's a few things holding up the 2,6.12 update for FC4 right now
(including still being buried alive in email since my vacation last week),
but hopefully I'll get something out there pretty soon.

Thanks,

		Dave