Fedora Core LT

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:11:53 UTC 2005

On 6/24/05, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net> wrote:
> I would just like to say that putting non-Core packages in it isn't
> necessarily a bad idea, you just can't call it "Fedora Core" anymore.

There is a large number of such 2 disk subsets that could be created
like this.  I'm pretty uncomfortable with opening the door to every
possible re-combination of Extras + Core simply because it can be
done. I'm pefectly willing to discuss such re-combinations that have a
specific aim in mind. In this case, I'm not sure the package
selections make sense for the stated task.
Isn't the first 2 disks of the Core set already designed to do a
default Desktop install?

-jef