Has anyone got rhel3 running under fc4 as a domu

Dan Track dan.track at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:01:46 UTC 2005

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I've been banging my head againstg this for two days now.

I'm using FC4 kernel: 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4xen0

rhel3 is the standard kernel available on redhat. I had all this
working under fc4_test1 without any problems. When FC4 came out I
couldn't get it to work. I've tried all of the MAKEDEV commands but it
still doesn't work.

The strange thing is that rhel4 does work under FC4 as a domU.

Any ideas. I'm really desparate for some.

Many Thanks

Dan