gpdf vs evince

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 1 13:18:18 UTC 2005

>> That's fine. But I'd say it makes deprecating other
>> apps in favour
>> of evince premature for FC4.
>>

>>From my experience using rawhide so far, evince is
>good enough for regular use.

Sure, let's completely ignore the issue which I just pointed out three
emails above - that should make it go away. I do like evince. I
particularly like the fact that it can select and copy text. For some
reason no other pdf viewer can do that besides xpdf. I was just getting
excited about using evince, but now I find out it can't rotate - not
cool at all. If I've missed it somewhere please point out how evince can
rotate?

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>
Cornell University