Core 3 Xinerama and KDE

Unknown jon at jonshouse.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 22:45:34 UTC 2005

I've just upgraded from Redhat9 to Core 3. I've got a dual head g450
with dual monitors and I notice that KDE refuses to open windows onto
the second workspace. I can manually move the window onto the second
monitor, but the window manager refuses to use it automatically even if
its blank.

My question is who do I file this sort of bug with ?

Is it a window manager problem (kde) or an X problem (Xinerama) or some
Redhat tweak - is their a "general bugs" system I can file against ?

Cheers,
Jon