OO.org2

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 02:57:21 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 23:10 +0000, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > So, it is in a beta candidate release now. The question is, is it going
> > to be considered for FC4 or is FC4 going to be 1.1.x?
>
> FC4 has slipped from the schedule slightly, so it the chances are that
> if OOo2 is released (say) 1st week of April as a release, it stands a
> good chance of being in.
>
> Of course, I don't work for RH, so could be just speaking out of my
> backside on that one.

Caolan has had packages building for quite a while now, and if the damn
thing doesn't keep failing to build on PPC, it should be out in Rawhide
by early next week.  Last I heard, the release for OOo 2.0 was going to
be "April/May", and since FC4 is slated for a June release, chances of
OOo 2.0 Final being in FC4 a looking good.

Dan