Bug Reporting Question

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Tue Mar 8 16:24:41 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 08:18 -0800, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> --- David Cary Hart <Fedora at TQMcube.com> wrote:
> > I installed Evolution 2.2 today (which is remarkably
> > stable). Do I
> > report bugs to Fedora, Ximian or both?
>
> if its stable what are you filing bugs about? :-)

Stability and flaws are not mutually exclusive. There remain a couple of
NNTP problems which are of little consequence to me since Ev is far from
a viable Usenet client.

> anyway you can file it bugzilla.redhat.com

Well I know that I CAN. So you are saying that filing to b-r-c is
preferable to ximian?
--
Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam: http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm