ethereal rpm tweaks

Curtis Doty Curtis at GreenKey.net
Tue Mar 8 19:42:18 UTC 2005

I just noticed that the Fedora ethereal rpm requests net-snmp support but
it is never actually turned on. If this is a bug, the solution is to
explicitly enable the ssl crypto library; then net-snmp support will
compile in too.

Also, I've found the concurrent dns feature quite handy and have had
success compiling against Dag's adns rpm. I've not bothered to try the one
in extras.

Current:
Compiled with GLib 2.4.8, with libpcap 0.8.3, with libz 1.2.1.2,
without libpcre, without UCD-SNMP or Net-SNMP, without ADNS.

Proposed:
Compiled with GLib 2.4.8, with libpcap 0.8.3, with libz 1.2.1.2,
without libpcre, with Net-SNMP 5.1.2, with ADNS.

Linked is an example diff which also includes a few missing build deps.
http://www.greenkey.net/~curtis/rpm/src/SPECPATCH/ethereal-0.10.9/ethereal.spec.patch.html

../C