vte for FC3/FC4 testing

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 8 21:57:22 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 11:41 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:

> It seems that this 0.11.12 based package is much better than FC3, but I
> am more concerned about long-term runtime problems.  Keep testing it,
> and stress it hard, try to make it break.  If nobody complains for a
> while then we'll push this to FC3 updates.

OK. Considering how quickly I (and apparently many others) broke the FC3
version I sort of think that the wider testing that sticking it in
updates-testing would get you could be beneficial. People who use
packages from there should expect to have to find problems, it's a
testing repository after all, and it doesn't seem that this update could
cause data corruption or anything like that.

In any case, I'll certainly keep this package for now and see what I can
do to kill it. ;)

Cheers,
Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University