Freeradius 1.0.2

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Mar 9 19:21:44 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 10:59 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:

> >>I think the problem is that a lot of us in the
> >>corporate enviroment
> >>are using Fedora to track what is going on in the
> >>next Red Hat
> >>Enterprise.. and when things go off to Extras it
> >>looks like a larger
> >>workload for us to keep up on.
>
> > it doesnt necessarily have to be. fedora extras will
> > be enabled by default. kickstart and anaconda
> > integration can follow
>
> I may have missed something, but when did anyone say
> "extras" (currently
> *Fedora* extras) were going to be available for Red Hat Enterprise?
> (I'd love it to be...)

It's not, nor was that eluded to.  The original statement was that
Fedora is used to look at what might be in the next Enterprise, and
getting Extras on Fedora adds work, which it doesn't.  Nothing about
Extras being in Enterprise, nor about packages in Extras not being
included in Enterprise.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: