emacs in FC4

Ian Malone ibm21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 10 16:44:07 UTC 2005

(I think this is the right list.  If not please direct me to the
correct one.)

What version of emacs will FC4 ship with?  I notice the development
packages contain emacs-common-21.3-25 dated 8th Mar and FC3 updates
has emacs-common-21.3-21 dated 8th Feb (which is what is on my
machine).

21.4 was released 6th Feb.  While I haven't used that yet, my emacs
from CVS (21.3.50.1 vs 21.3.1 for the current package) contains a fix
for bugzilla 113126 (marked upstream) which is not included in
emacs-common-21.3-21.  It also has nifty gtk menus and other features.

So: are there plans to have 21.4 in FC4?  And where do I find out this
kind of information in future (someone must be writing this kind of
thing down)?

--
imalone