Old kernel RPMS

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 13 08:39:11 UTC 2005

My nvidia driver crashes again - no logs, no error messages, no info of
any kind. Only happens when running OpenGL games after several minutes
of gameplay - screen goes to gray diagonal lines, and the system's
completely frozen. Happens with 6629, and 7167 -
suspects are kernel and gcc4 compiler (since I remember 6629 used to
work at some point). This is going to be extremely unpleasant to debug.

So, I'd like to try old kernel rpm's.
Where can I find any? I don't have any kernels installed older than
1170.

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>
Cornell University