A more efficient up2date service using binary diffs

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:05:17 UTC 2005

Given that large disks are far more common than broadband access I
think this would be an acceptable option (default option?) at install
time.

What would be useful is a tool to allow the user to delete/trim this
cache if they are running low on disk space and have the option to
rebuild it later via the network or using the install CDs.

Joe.