A more efficient up2date service using binary diffs

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:48:14 UTC 2005

The problem with the file centric approach is that it is a radical
departure from the system that's in place at the moment (the system
being more than software: it's the whole process
of creating packages, testing and managing all that).

I think if this feature has any chance of making it into Fedora it
must be implemented as a layer on-top of the software that's already
there.

Joe.