Openness: Apache as a guiding model (was Re: GFS removed??? )

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 17 19:46:42 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 02:34:27PM -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:31:21 +0100, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:
> > AFAIK a signed agreement is needed.
>
> again, like apache.....

Please stop draining apache into the muds. The realities there are
different altogether. No development list/discussion is closed there.

I don't want to sign any agreement to be able to express my opinions,
especially when they are unrelated to what the issue is about ... ?!?!

> if you have problems with the language in the agreement that can be
> addressed if you point out specific issues that need to be clarified.
> A comparison to apache's contributor agreement is instructive.

Yeah, right, make me an an-alphabet now.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net