Mono

Iago Rubio iago.rubio at hispalinux.es
Fri Mar 18 15:48:57 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 15:12 +0000, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just to let you know that mono and the other main bits are now all happy
> with gcc4 - there had been a problem with libgdiplus failing to compile,
> but that's now been fixed.
>
> What is the procedure if I want to adopt it for putting into the extras
> section?

AFAIK there're patent issues with Mono.

This has been recently posted by Warren Togami on the Extras list.
http://web.archive.org/web/20030609164123/http://mailserver.di.unipi.it/pipermail/dotnet-sscli/msg00218.html

Greg DeKoenigsberg posted:
"I will bring this issue to counsel once again.  I presume that the
answer will be the same, but one never knows.

Legal issues are tracked at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLegalIssues "

It seems it's time to wait for the counsel for an answer.
--
Iago Rubio