Openness: Apache as a guiding model (was Re: GFS removed??? )

Sat Mar 19 18:26:30 UTC 2005

Le samedi 19 mars 2005 à 16:00 +0200, Ville Skyttä a écrit :
> On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 09:45 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:15:33 +0100 (CET), Nicolas Mailhot
> > <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:
> > > Choosing to ignore Axel's input on this subject is so utterly ridiculous
> > > from a technical point of view one can only conclude other considerations
> > > are taking over now.

> > I would find it rather odd and malicious if Ville now
> > ignored Axel, considering Ville has explicitly desired Axel's input.

> My goal is the exact opposite of ignoring people who have valuable
> contributions to the issue at hand.

Ville, I don't think anyone ever suspected you (except for rhetorical
purposes). I do personally find the weight technicalities took in this
thread very disquieting and unhealthy.

Will the Fedora project internal rules be ever important enough to
justify the ritual killing of the brother that jumped over a line traced
on the ground¹ ? (just to show that what we've seen is very human and
sadly nothing new)

¹ Romulus & Remus for those who've forgotten their classics

--
Nicolas Mailhot